Create Your Prefect Outdoor Space With The Hideaway Garden Studio
These days you can run nearly any business remotely or from the comfort of your backyard and we make adding that new work space to your property easy with our DIY flat pack garden studios.
Look no further than Designer Hideaways for a viable and modular living space that can be transformed into a music room, an art studio, a home gym, a craftsman’s room or stylish and cozy backyard office that you can completely zone out inside of and enjoy having some personal space.
This is one of the smallest, at just under 10m2 it provides a good balance of providing you with extra space, but also fitting within most local council building restrictions. Click here for more information on permits.
The Hideaway studio is ideal for many suburban backyards as it won’t swallow up too much garden space. If you are in need of a little more living space and need somewhere to get away from it all this studio will be prefect for you to relax and unwind or get some work done.
What Comes With the Kit
The modular/kit packages are designed to be DIY (Do It Yourself) and are supplied to lockup stage. Installation, foundations, plastering, electrical and plumbing are customers responsibility.
- Cedar lining on the front - pre oiled
- Colorbond cladding on the side and back walls
- Colorbond roofing
- Guttering and downpipe
- Wall and roof panels all have sisalation added
- Timber subfloor that includes bearers, joists and sheet flooring
- Screws to assemble the unit
- Easy to follow instructions
- Fast to install with pre-made panels
- 3 panel bifold door with all hardware and weather seals fitted